Hello! Some of you might know me from my tumblr (gelinabuilds). I created this blog mostly as a backup, and to organize all my downloads.

I'm more active on my Tumblr, so stop by over there and say hi. :)

Terms of Use: Don't claim as your own or upload to any PAY SITES. Credit is nice.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Shiny Things Inc. Warehouse - Abandoned Building





Requirements: World Adventures and AmbitionsNo CC included or required.

Another old factory building sitting in my library that needed a makeover. It’s named after the Landgraab company Shiny Things Inc. It has 3 stories and an accessible roof. It’s mostly unfurnished, aside from the rooftop hangout area, which includes a Shiny Things chair. 

Probably my favorite so far. I love the eerie vibe of the interior. Enjoy!

*I removed the elevator so that LN would not be required, but I left the elevator shaft intact for those who want to use it.

  • Lot Size: 30x30
  • Lot Type: Community - No Visitors Allowed
  • Price:  §80,644
Download (3.7mb, MediaFire)







No comments:

Post a Comment